Jimmy Wilson Photo

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back In Puerto Rico. Yippy.

So, I'm back in PR again to Run the Catfish Surf Series event. This will be the 10th trip to PR for me and I still don't know a lick of spanish. These photos are from 2009's trip. Waves were crap but we still made the best of it. I'll post this years trips photos next week when I'm back on my couch. Have a nice day.


This photo was taken when I was clocking in at over 200 LB's. I'm miss those days. I could always do these kinds of silly things with my belly fat. Now I'm cut and ready for the cover of Mens Perfectness. 
Me Me Me, I'm such a showoff

Aron Geiger and the Daktal hitting Balls
If you look closely, you can spot a muffin top.
Geiger's a Ripping Crippy
So pretty until you see whats floating around in the water. 
twins? 
Not to sure how this truck ended up here but it sure was fun to look at. 
Life After Humans

No comments:

Post a Comment