Jimmy Wilson Photo

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Bahamas Part 1

After a pretty horrible travel day (12 hours to get to the Bahamas ) we finally got settled and started having some fun. We all needed this. Hope it doesn't fly by to fast. Enjoy the picks. I'll put more up on Monday.

The Bahamas are so pretty but they fail in comparison of the beautiful Amy Terry.

Insert your own caption here "..............."

I'm eating eggs with my hands right now.

I'm really starting to enjoy taking photos. 

I can't remember what I was doing at 9 years old but it sure wasn't anything like this. Graham is one lucky little fella. 

This little guy posted up and let me take a couple shots. 

Amy and her Dad, this dude is full of life and never lets an opprotunity pass when the word FUN is involved. legend.

I think this is a bone fish, I waded in water about waist deep for about 5 mins. This fella and a couple of his friends came over and checked me out. 

This was a really cool little Island off of Freeports West End. We motored up and parked it for about a half and hour. Graham was spooked. 

Another shot of the Island.

Graham taking it all in before we went into explore mode.

This was the Island we invaded.

This guy was swimming around the Island we invaded.

This was a little Watering Hole that we stumbled apon. I like the fish on the wall. 

So this was just a quick taste so far. More to come from the rest of or our adventures. Stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment